- Who may apply?
- When do you start receiving applications?
- Is there a deadline for application submission?
- When will parents be notified of enrollment decisions?
- What are the hours of the school day?
- Do you offer before and after school care?
- How many students are in each classroom?
- How many classrooms per grade?
- How do your standardized test scores compare against the national average?
- Do you offer a gifted and talented program?
- Where can I find your curriculum guidelines?
- What is the uniform code?
- Do you offer extracurricular activities?
- Do you offer hot lunch?
- Is there bus service to your school?
Applications for the upcoming school year are accepted starting in November of the current school year. Stay tuned to our website for the date of our Fall Open House which kicks off our application period. Applications are submitted via the online submission form. Links can be found on the admissions information page.
St. Mary follows a rolling admissions policy. To be considered for possible acceptance in the first round of evaluations, completed applications, along with all supporting documents, must be received by February 5,2018. Those applications received after that date will be considered should space be available or placed in our waitpool.
Classes for students in grades K—5 begin at 8:00am.
Classes for students in grades 6, 7, and 8 begin at 7:55am.
Dismissal for all grades is 3:15pm (except on Wednesday, when dismissal is 2:15pm).
Preschool begins each day at 8:00am and ends at 12:00pm (except on Wednesday, when enrichment is offered until 2:00pm).
Extended day is available to families with children enrolled in grades K-8 until 6pm. We do not offer a supervised care program before the school day begins however morning arrival gates open at 7:30am. Students can arrive starting at 7:30am where teachers and staff oversea them on the blacktop until the bell rings.
A hot lunch is served daily, along with fresh selections, such as prepared salads and sandwiches. The daily menu can be found on our school calendar. Additional information on our lunch program can be found by clicking here.