COVID-19 and Resources for the 2020-2021 School Year
This resource page has been constructed to assist our school community in navigating the impact of COVID-19 as it relates to school operations and protocols. The page will be updated as needed.
October 8 - Welcome to the New School Year Webinar
June 18 - State of the School Zoom Webinar #1
July 22 - Email from Mr. Cinalli to School Community with Zoom Link for July 23 State of the School#2 /Guide for School Policies and Operations
July 23 - State of the School Zoom Webinar #2 - Re-Opening Plan
July 30 - Email announcement that school start date changed to Tuesday, September 8, 2020.
- What is the plan to reopen school for 2020-2021?
- Are you accepting new applications for fall 2020 -2021?
- Will there be Extended Care?
- Is there any impact on Tuition?
- What if I have a special consideration regarding the type of mask my child should wear?
- What is the threshold for a school shutdown due to an outbreak?
- What happens if a child in my child's class tests positive for COVID-19?
- What if a student becomes ill at school or at home and/or shows symptoms of COVID-19?
- What if I have concerns specific to my family not addressed in the plan?