The school nurse will dispense over- the- counter medication (OTC), prescription medication, and medication for students with ADHD, diabetes, asthma, and life threatening medication (Epi-pen).
- All medication must be brought in by the parent in its original container and labeled appropriately with the student’s name, amount of medication to dispense, and how often to give the medication.
- A Medication Authorization Form must be completed by the parent.
- The Medications Authorization Form and Action Plan Form (if applicable) must be completed by the parent and physician prescribing medication to treat ADHD, asthma, diabetes, and life threatening medication (Epi-pen).
- Students are NOT permitted to self medicate unless the student has prior written approval to self-carry a medication (inhaler, Epi-pen).
- Please note: All medications not picked up on the last day of school will be DISPOSED OF responsibly.