PickUp Patrol is a web based program our parents use to:
- Inform the school of their children's after school (default) dismissal plans, and as needed, any changes in dismissal plans
- Notify the school of your child's absence due to illness or other reason. Please make this report no later than 7:55 am with the reason for absence.
- Notify the school of their children's early dismissal or late arrival for appointments.
- Pick up children in afternoon carpool.
- Monitor daily student COVID-19 risk factors. (Daily Health Screen)
- New families should look for an email from PickUp Patrol, on Wednesday, August 18th, with a link for immediate sign-on. Once logged in, create your child(ren)'s dismissal plan(s) for the year. Please watch this video PUP How it Works video or use this tool PUP from Parents POV
- Returning families, please log in to UPDATE your default dismissal plan for each of your children by Friday, August 20th.
- Window car tags will be available at Sneak a Peek in your child’s classroom.
- The link to PickUp Patrol is https://app.pickuppatrol.net/parents
How it Works
- PUP is free to parents and is accessed from your smartphone or computer through the school's website or mobile app (under the More tab) or at https://app.pickuppatrol.net/parents
- To report an absence or make a dismissal change, simply log in, select a date, your child, and a plan change option. Then hit submit! You will ALWAYS receive a confirmation email once the change has been made.
- Changes and absences can be entered months in advance, however, submit all same-day changes by 10:45 am on 11:30 am dismissal days, 1:30 pm on 2:15 pm dismissal days, and 2:30 pm on 3:15 pm dismissal days.
- If you have changes to make later than these times, please CALL the main office.
- Teachers will be automatically notified of any dismissal changes for the day and will communicate them to your child.
If you have questions, contact Mrs. Shawn Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Again this year, we will be using PUP to help track COVID risk factors.
- Submit a health assessment of your student(s) by answering a few questions in the PickUp Patrol app each school day by 7:55 AM.
- Students who have not been screened will not be allowed in the building until the screening is completed.
Tap on the person to be screened. Answer the questions and then press Submit.