Patrol is the online program (and phone app) our parents use to
- Inform the school of their children's after school (default) dismissal plans, and as needed, any changes in dismissal plans
- Notify the school of your child's absence due to illness or other reason.
- New families should look for an email from PickUp Patrol, with a link for immediate sign on to create your child(ren)'s dismissal plan(s) and then set up the app on their cell phone. The link is only active for 48 hours after it is received.
- Returning families, please log in to update your app and set up your default dismissal plan for each of your children.
- The link to the updated PUP program is https://app.pickuppatrol.net/parents
New PickUp Patrol App
To provide you with better tools to communicate dismissal plans with our school, PickUp Patrol has a new Progressive Web App (PWA) that is delivered through the web rather than from an app store like Google Play or The App Store for iPhone. The old app is no longer available from these stores.
The App has these advantages and features:
- Easier, faster logins
- Plans that repeat can be submitted as one entry
- Review and edit Default Plans directly in the app
- Quicker access to new features
Here’s how to get the update:
- Open this link: https://app.pickuppatrol.net/
- Log in and then add the page to your home screen. (Instructions for how to do this vary by phone and platform, but are easily located on the internet.)
- Delete the old app. Any plan changes already submitted will be saved.
Please notify Mrs. Shawn Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help.