The Dress code provides a standard for our students, which fosters an environment conducive to learning and respectful behavior. Please refer to the Parent-Student Handbook for full policy details. Final decisions regarding the school uniform rest with the principal/administration.
Where to purchase: All uniforms are to be purchased through Lands' End, www.landsend.com. Click on "school" > "Find my school" > and enter "Basilica School of Saint Mary" or search by the number: 900055526.
- Dress Uniform: Dress uniforms are worn on all first Friday Mass days as well as any other dates indicated on the school calendar. This uniform is also acceptable to be worn year-round should you choose. Non-Dress Uniforms are worn all other days.
- Winter Uniform: October 15 - May 1. Students may not wear shorts or skorts during the winter period.
- Online Learning Uniform: Students participating in the online learning program will be required to wear their uniforms while on live-streaming calls.
- Personal Mask: Students must wear a washable cloth mask of solid dark color with no designs as instructed in the Policies and Operations Guide in Response to COVID 19.
- Polos/Oxfords: All shirts are to be tucked in.
- Vest/Long-sleeved Sweater: Required for full dress during winter uniform.
- PE Uniforms: Hoodies are NOT an option.
- Belts: Black belt or Saint Mary spirit belt are acceptable.
- Watches: One watch is permitted (smart watches are not allowed).
- Middle School Boys: Boys in grades 6-8 may wear uniform shorts provided by Lands' End until fall uniform begins only for the 2020-2021 school year in order to remain cool with the mask requirement in place.