The Dress code provides a standard for our students, which fosters an environment conducive to learning and respectful behavior. Final decisions regarding the school uniform rest with the principal/administration.
Where to purchase: All uniforms are to be purchased through Lands' End, www.landsend.com. Click on "school" > "Find my school" > and enter "Basilica School of Saint Mary" or search by the number: 90005526.
- Dress Uniform: Dress uniforms are worn on all first Friday Mass days as well as any other dates indicated on the school calendar. This uniform is also acceptable to be worn year-round should you choose. Non-Dress Uniforms are worn all other days.
- Winter Uniform: October 15 - May 1. Students may not wear shorts or skorts during the winter period.
- Polos/Oxfords: All shirts are to be tucked in.
- Vest/Long-sleeved Sweater: Required for full dress during winter uniform.
- PE Uniforms: Hoodies are NOT an option.
- Belts: Black belt or Saint Mary spirit belt are acceptable.